Sunday, December 11, 2016

E.O.T.C day at the pools.

SWIMMING AT THE POOLS.


On Thursday the 24/11/16 we went down to the swimming pools in porirua. We took the bus to the pools. When we got to the pools we went straight to the changing room. After we got changed we had to go over the rules and stuff like that. We saw a big Inflatable Water object on the water, So everyone headed to that first.


Me and my friend Jaedyn went on it together but Jaedyn keeped on betting me to the end when we're racing on it. When I got mad at Jaedyn for winning I pushed him off at the end, When I pushed him on he went flying on like a rocket ship.

When we got bored on it we went to the deepest end and did some manus, bombes, frontflips and dives. I back slapped when was doing a manu.


After we did we had get out have some lunch then get on the bus to go the school. When we got back we talked for a little while then went home

No comments:

Post a Comment