Sunday, December 11, 2016

My holiday

on saturday my family and I went to Tauranga, On the way up we passed Taupo and Rotorua. When we went past taupo we had McDonald's, what I got was a mcchicken hunger buster. it had a mcchicken burger chocolate sunday and frozen coke. After I was finish eating my hunger buster I went for a play at the park.

So we’re now heading Rotorua. When we got to Rotorua it smelled, It smelled liked rotten eggs. We went looking around Rotorua for something to do, suddenly we found a park to play on. After we played on the park we started heading to Tauranga. When I got there I played at the farm because were we went to my papa has a farm there. We went in the luge Image result for lugeImage result for skyline gondola rotoruaand gondolas. The other thing I did as go to rainbow springs.

What I did in rainbow springs was go an have a look at the trout and other animals. The most favorite animal that I saw was a Kiwi. there was this big ride where You started off when you go up a hill then down a steep hill and at the bottom. a fter that we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment